- 8 Reasons Short-term Hiring Could Boost Your Business. bit.ly/2tFGU8A 11 hours ago
- RT @BhamHappenins: It's #NationalHotDogDay ! $1 #hotdogs at Chris Z's in Lakeview! #hotdogday #RUhappenin #lakeviewbham #Birmingham #bham h… 1 day ago
- RT @Sloss_Tech: "Birmingham is the place you can jump in and get things started right away!" -@PlanetFundraise 1 day ago
- 3 things to know about the June 2017 jobs report. cb.com/2tFQ8S6 1 day ago
- 3 Ways to Land an Entry-Level Job. bit.ly/2tFHGT1 2 days ago
Category Archives: Job seekers
We’ve seen it all when it comes to resumes – the good, bad and the ugly. Here are some tips about what you shouldn’t do unless you want your resume to go straight to the shredder.
What are some of the first steps an employer should take when starting a search for the right candidate? Evaluate these guidelines to efficiently streamline the hiring process: Clearly define the job description with duties, responsibilities, requirements, education level, etc. … Continue reading