- RT @Sloss_Tech: Birmingham is thriving. Come celebrate our city's growth with us this summer 👉 tickets on sale now at https://t.co/izwEgw3h… 15 hours ago
- RT @Sloss_Tech: Money can't buy you happiness, but it can buy you Sloss Tech tickets so... 🤷🏽♂️ Head over to sloss.tech to ge… 15 hours ago
- 5 ways to attract and retain the best creative talent. bit.ly/2q465wd 18 hours ago
- How to heat up your summer job search. cb.com/2qz9mXX 1 day ago
- RT @aldotcomfood: Alabama bucket list: 50 things to eat and drink this summer dlvr.it/PDRZ76 2 days ago
Category Archives: Job seekers
We’ve seen it all when it comes to resumes – the good, bad and the ugly. Here are some tips about what you shouldn’t do unless you want your resume to go straight to the shredder.
What are some of the first steps an employer should take when starting a search for the right candidate? Evaluate these guidelines to efficiently streamline the hiring process: Clearly define the job description with duties, responsibilities, requirements, education level, etc. … Continue reading