- RT @BirminghamAlaba: Magic City Art Connection coming to downtown Birmingham April 28th-30th - WIAT 42: WIAT 42 Magic City Art… https://t.c… 12 hours ago
- Administrative Professionals Day is this Wednesday, April 26! How are you celebrating? bit.ly/2oKrX0L 17 hours ago
- Is the skills gap preventing you from getting hired? cb.com/2pyf88Z 3 days ago
- RT @inbirmingham: From our awesome friends @southernbvivant on the happenings #INBirmingham this week! bit.ly/2pX14WI https://t.co… 3 days ago
- 5 personalities every workplace should embrace. bit.ly/2nJqMBA 4 days ago
Category Archives: Job seekers
We’ve seen it all when it comes to resumes – the good, bad and the ugly. Here are some tips about what you shouldn’t do unless you want your resume to go straight to the shredder.
What are some of the first steps an employer should take when starting a search for the right candidate? Evaluate these guidelines to efficiently streamline the hiring process: Clearly define the job description with duties, responsibilities, requirements, education level, etc. … Continue reading