- 8 Reasons Short-term Hiring Could Boost Your Business. bit.ly/2tFGU8A 11 hours ago
- RT @BhamHappenins: It's #NationalHotDogDay ! $1 #hotdogs at Chris Z's in Lakeview! #hotdogday #RUhappenin #lakeviewbham #Birmingham #bham h… 1 day ago
- RT @Sloss_Tech: "Birmingham is the place you can jump in and get things started right away!" -@PlanetFundraise 1 day ago
- 3 things to know about the June 2017 jobs report. cb.com/2tFQ8S6 1 day ago
- 3 Ways to Land an Entry-Level Job. bit.ly/2tFHGT1 2 days ago
Author Archives: itacareers
By Brian Pitts, ITAC Founder and Managing Partner I often get asked “Brian, since you are in the recruiting business, what are the best-kept secrets on recruiting the perfect IT Manager/CFO/Programmer/fill in the blank position because I really don’t want … Continue reading
If you find yourself in the wrong role, wrong industry or on the wrong career path, it may be time to contact a recruiter and start looking for a new fit that fits your personal brand better. But how do … Continue reading
People think job seekers have all the pressure when it comes to job interviews, but hiring managers also feel the pressure. It can be a daunting task to wade through so many candidates. You think you’ve finally found the right … Continue reading
Have you vowed to be more assertive in 2012? If you’re in a position where you can start negotiating your salary for a job offer, there is definitely some advice we want to share with you. We know you really … Continue reading
By Charles Baughman, CAO, ITAC Solutions All of you have a personal brand, whether you’ve carefully cultivated it, or it’s just happened to you. If you don’t believe that, Google your name and see what comes up.
We are happy to announce that we have officially moved and settled in at our new headquarters in the Vestavia Hills City Center! We now have about 7,300-square-feet of light, bright, usable and efficient space featuring exposed duct work and vents, task lighting, … Continue reading
We’d love for you to join us at our ITAC Solutions Job Fair today, Monday, December 19 from 9 am until 3 pm and tomorrow, Tuesday, December 20 from 4 pm until 7 pm.