- RT @BirminghamAlaba: Magic City Art Connection coming to downtown Birmingham April 28th-30th - WIAT 42: WIAT 42 Magic City Art… https://t.c… 12 hours ago
- Administrative Professionals Day is this Wednesday, April 26! How are you celebrating? bit.ly/2oKrX0L 17 hours ago
- Is the skills gap preventing you from getting hired? cb.com/2pyf88Z 3 days ago
- RT @inbirmingham: From our awesome friends @southernbvivant on the happenings #INBirmingham this week! bit.ly/2pX14WI https://t.co… 3 days ago
- 5 personalities every workplace should embrace. bit.ly/2nJqMBA 4 days ago
Monthly Archives: July 2011
Hiring is on some sort of evolutionary fast track equivalent to morphing Fred Flintstone into George Jetson. What once only 20 years ago was paper resumes through the mail, moved into faxing, then email, and now? Mobile devices, of course.
In a poll of what makes a bad boss bad, the majority of respondents said that their manager did not provide clear direction. This heightened their frustration and spilled over into their communications with others, as well as into their … Continue reading